Price reduced! Over 5,000 feet of wonderful space in this handsome colonial sited on a nearly half-acre lot in bucolic Quince Orchard Knolls. So many wonderful rooms on the main level including a living room with gas fireplace, separate dining room, gorgeous kitchen, big breakfast room, family room, den/study, laundry room and powder room. Easy access from kitchen to 2-car garage. Second level contains a huge master bedroom + sitting room + dressing room + bathroom - and 3 more good-sized bedrooms and two more full bathrooms. The lower level has plenty of finished and flexible space. Large and beautiful backyard with waterfall feature and sizable brick patio. Park with playing field, tennis, basketball and playground located less than a block away. Open Sunday, Aug. 11 from 2-4 pm.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
Other Construction, Stone
3,554 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Quince Orchard Knolls
Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,554 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 4. Insert, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Stone, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Waterfall, Back Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Basketball
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $675,000
Median Sold Price $665,000
Days On Site 73
Sales-List Price 98.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS