Welcome Home! 119 Lake Robinson Pointe is lake living at itâs best! Lake Robinson is a beautiful 800 acre lake located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Enjoy fishing for bass, catfish and brim right from your own dock! Because this lake restricts boat size it will always offer peace and tranquility. You can canoe, kayak, or take a pontoon boat out right in your own backyard. Enjoy sunrise, sunset and deep water views from one of the many decks or the dock. This home is located on a cul de sac street which adds to the peace and privacy of lake living! The lovely front porch invites you in where you will find a formal living room/office and dining room perfect for entertaining. The Great Room features a gas fireplace and leads into the kitchen where you will find granite countertops, tile backsplash, center island and eat in area with spectacular lake views! The master is located on the main level and features a lake view and a spa like bathroom. Upstairs you will find 4 large bedrooms and a rec room perfect for hanging out. The walkout basement level features a theatre room, den with gas fireplace, small kitchenette and a half bath. This space would be ideal for an inlaw/guest suite or teenage hangout! Lake Robinson is about 20 minutes from shopping and dining-close enough to enjoy all that Greenville and the surrounding areas have to offer while still giving you the retreat you deserve!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Aluminum/Vinyl, Stone, Vinyl Siding
Lake Robinson Pointe
Detailed Room Information
- Second Floor Laundry, Hookups in Basement, Hookups in Kitchen Area
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Dual Sinks, Full Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Tilt Out Windows, Thermal Window
- 2. Gas logs, Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Attic Stairs - Fixed, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Front Porch, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Dock. Lake, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $262,840
Median Sold Price $242,000
Days On Site 87
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC