Masterful craftsmanship. upscale design and exceptional construction; just what you would expect from a Danforth/Carey home. Private lot conveniently located on cul-de-sac neighborhood near schools, highway and downtown. Stunning details throughout: 9 ft ceilings main level, 1st flr. Master suite, 3 brick fireplaces with custom mantles, 2 story foyer, lower level game room with full size windows, walk-in cedar closet, moldings and custom built-ins to name a few. Amazing EIK with large island for those casual meals or gathering of friends and family. Plenty of cabinet space & separate utility and pantry, granite counters with double ovens, 6 burner range w/hood & Bosch DW. Step down into the sunken family room with cozy FP & wall of windows. Appreciate the views of the spectacular lot from the large wrap around deck with access from the kitchen, family room or master; perfect flow for any entertaining plans. Second floor includes 3 generous bedrooms PLUS a private office. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
3,974 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sunken, Dining Area
- Fireplace, Custom Cabinetry, Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Dryer, Dishwasher, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Cook Top Range, Oven
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Insulated Door
- 3. Dining Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Screens. Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $725,000
Median sold price $570,000
Days On Market
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.2%
SOURCE: MLS Property Information Network (MLSPIN)