Freshly painted, carpeted and lovingly updated immaculate ranch. Perfect location Near school, train and highway. New roof, Furnace , A/C, Huge fin. basement. NOT IN FLOOD ZONE!! Move right in!! Beautifully maintained and thoughtfully updated this charming ranch home checks all of the boxes. The well thought out floor plan makes daily life a breeze. The attached garage leads directly into the kitchen. The formal living room houses is architecturally distinctive with a wood burning fireplace, oversized windows drench the room with light. The open kitchen/dining area provides plenty of seating and the three bedrooms,including the master suite, are ample bright and comfortable. The freshly carpeted and updated basement doubles the living space and houses a wetbar for entertaining. Warm and inviting.
Single Family, Ranch
Sump Pump, Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Utility Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, 1st Floor Bath, Full Bath
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Trash Compactor, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Microwave Oven
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Basement, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage.
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Workshop. Curbs Walk, Corner, Curbs-Walks, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $542,000
Median Sold Price $481,744
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: GARDEN: Garden State MLS