Gorgeous 7/8 year new luxury townhouse in best cul-de-sac street (Wilder Way) in the best development (Montgonery Pointe) in coveted Montgomery Twp and North Penn school district. Chadsworth model, 2,296 sq ft, 3 bd with 4th bd possibility in flex bonus room, 2 1/2 baths, 2 car attached garage, upgraded to the max, 2 story foyer, open concept, walkout lower level, light abounds, 7 years new with gorgeous mill woodwork throughtout. Cherry kitchen cabinets with granite countertops, Corian countertops in bathrooms. Open association space in front and rear (woods and pond views). House sits in the lowest part of cul-de-sac where children can play safely and parents can watch them from inside. Refrigerator, washer, and dryer excluded. Montgomery Pointe has a large park and walking trails to Trader Joe's, Iron Hill Brewery, Harvest, McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, etc. shopping center across the street from new AMC theater, Firebird, Olive Garden, Greene Turtle restaurants, Aldi, etc. Wegmans, Target, Montgomery Mall, Costco, Whole Foods, Chik Fil A, Panera Bread, etc. all within 1-2 miles. Convenient to everything: PA Turnpike I-276, I-476, Rt. 309, Rt. 202, Rt. 63, etc. North Penn school district is one of the best in PA, 4th best in Montgomery County: Buy while interest rates are obscenely low! $122 homeowner's association monthly fee has remained the same since the development started.
Townhouse, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Other
2,296 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,296 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Stone, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Window Bars
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 12.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard. Suburban, Cul-De-Sac, Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $380,000
Median Sold Price $305,000
Days On Site 82
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Bright MLS