Drive thru the gates & walk thru the double front doors into the entryway, w/soaring 19ft ceilings, chandelier, & a grand oak staircase. The lower level features oak hardwood floors w/walnut inlays, crown molding, a porcelain chandelier in the formal dining room as well as a cozy fireplace, & a surround sound system throughout the entire house. The master suite is approx. 2000 sqft & features a see-through fireplace, double crown molding, fridge & microwave, double French doors, marble floors, a huge double vanity, oversized soaking tub, & a master closet with custom-built cabinets. Kitchen features a Sub Zero fridge, Mele dishwasher, Viking double overs w/warming drawer, a 6-burner Viking stove with grill, granite counters, cherry cabinets, & double sinks. Other house features include a library, a generously sized ballroom w/Brazillian Cherry floors, 12-13ft ceilings, 3 chandeliers, & a see-through fireplace. Outside, enjoy the covered porches, a large balcony, & a separate gazebo.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Santa Clara County
4 Full/2 Half
Water Softener, Storage Tank, Well Shared
8,250 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Other, 220v Service
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Sunken Tub
- Other, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 4. Family Room, Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, Parking Garage.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Back Yard. Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places