Extraordinarily built Custom Brick Luxury Home in Belvoir Farms. Gorgeous community Entrance with Private Marina, Tennis Courts and playground. First time offered with approximately 5000 square feet of finished space with 4 Car Garage (1 Space is smart car size/motorcyle space) Quality 2 x 6 Construction with 20' +_Ceiling Height in Great room and Stunning Entrance with Curved Main Staircase. Rear wrap around deck with direct access off of kitchen for summer evenings & barbecues. Open Kitchen floorplan with Granite Island, 42" Cherry Cabinetry, Walk in Pantry, and sitting area with 3rd Fireplace and Rear Staircase to upper level. Expansive Main Level Master Bedroom Suite with Gas Fireplace, 1 of 4 Tray Ceilings and Sitting Room. Vaulted Ceiling in master Bath with Jacuzzi Tub, Corian Counters/Sinks, Private Water Closet and Built in Closet Organization. 3 Upper level Generous Sized Sunny Bedrooms all en Suite with Corian Counters, Custom Tile Shower Surrounds and Flooring. Boundless Basement Space for fun & Entertainment with 5th Bedroom/Office Space with 5th Full Bathroom and duel closets. Large Unfinished Bonus Space with Workshop and Extra Storage. Awesome details throughout with Pocket doors, whole house generator & fully landscaped private yard with irrigation system. This is a truly an immaculately kept home in the Sensational community of sought after Belvoir Farms! Check out Virtual Tour Interactive Floorplan!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story, Federal
5 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP
Brick Front, Brick, Stick Built, Stucco
Private Sewer System
5,700 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Propane, Underground, Cable TV
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
OLD MILL MIDDLE SOUTH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic, Maids Qtrs
- Master Bathroom, Studio Efficiency
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,000 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,700 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Refrigerator, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Heated, Full Finished, Partially Finished, Workshop
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Casement, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Gravel, Paved Driveway, Oversized Parking.
- Stucco, Brick
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- River Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $645,000
Median Sold Price $417,500
Days On Site 105
Sales-List Price 98.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS