College Park bungalow - Beautifully updated throughout and set on a large private lot. This open floor plan features two bedrooms, three baths, den/study, fireplace and pool. Kitchen update includes new floors, wood cabinets, soapstone countertops, designer stainless steel appliances. Bath upgrades such as slate floor, stone tile, jet tub, Philippe Starcke toilet and pedestal sink. If you love backyard living, this is the backyard for you. French doors lead out to the back deck which has an open beam, western red cedar covered porch, tongue and grove IPE flooring. Mature landscaping, new zoysia sod, custom wood fence, new irrigation, new plants and much more. This well-maintained home is a short walk from the main strip of downtown College Park, Lake Adair and Lake Ivanhoe. Many restaurants or shop in a variety of boutiques. Conveniently close to Winter Park, I-4 and downtown Orlando. Come see this beautiful home and charming community for yourself.
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Fire Hydr
1,766 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Living/Dining Combo
- Oven Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Slate, Laminate, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- French Door, Skylights
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Pool Sweep, Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Street Lights. In City, Paved Road, Oversize.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $309,900
Median sold price $240,000
Days On Market 86
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS