Nature Abounds! Charming front porch colonial sits on 1 acre in beautiful Hunters Ridge neighborhood. Deciding where to enjoy your outdoor space from; front porch or rear deck is like asking what's better sunset or sunrise. Into gardening? Large shed and raised garden beds toward the back of the property. House boasts hardwood floors throughout the main level, beautiful gourmet kitchen (for real) with glass door pantry. granite countertops, gas cooking. Family room with gas fireplace off of kitchen and connecting right on to windows enclosed sunroom with 2 skylights. 4 upstairs bedrooms, 2 updated full baths and laundry upstairs completes the upper level. Large walk-in closets. Your full finished lower level has walk-out to the back yard, large recreation room, kitchenette and eat in area, full bathroom and bonus room. New Garage door, New front door, new carpeting, freshly painted. Architectural roof redone in 2017, newer AC and water heater. Existing hookup for natural gas grill. Benton MS/Colgan HS zoned. Move in ready and waiting for you.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Common Hot Water Heater, Well
3,676 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Prince William County Public Schools
CHARLES J. COLGAN,SR.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,676 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,995
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS