This beautiful landmark home is one of a kind. Four floors of living space with magnificent water views from the second and third floors! Main floor features an open living room, dining room, gourmet kitchen, and a bedroom with full bath. The second floor consists of 2 bedrooms and an office/den with a half bath and full bathroom. 3rd floor is glassed in all around with access to an outside ''widows walk'' where you can see panoramic views of Sebago Lake. Lastly, the full walkout basement with a family room, full bathroom with sauna, game room with pool table and a laundry room with washer and dryer. Did I mention the gardens that you walk through to get to the front door? Beautiful !!!
Single Family, Contemporary, Cottage
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
3,330 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,266 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,064 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Daylight, Finished, Full, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Deeded Beach Access, Lake Access. Interior Lot, Golf Course, Beach Access, Cul-De-Sac, Lake Front, Dead End, Gravel Road, Public Roads, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $274,000
Median Sold Price $225,000
Days On Site 138
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)