A remarkable beautiful house on a beautiful Lake front at Tara Falls Addition. It is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 garage house with a mid level walk out view out basement. A large backyard with full patio and cover deck to enjoy the view of the Lake. It is open and split floor plan with a lot of living space with archways and 2 way fire place with surrounding built-ins and mantle. The kitchen has recessed lighting with walk in pantry room and all appliances stainless steel to stay. A lovely huge master suite with big bay windows and master bath with a Jacuzzi tub to relax. Mid level walk out basement featuring huge family room with a very nice wet bar with sink and built in stove top. Basement has also an office as well a shelter all concrete room. Take your picky buyers, they will love it, house won't last.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Public Water Service
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas, Sewer
Wichita School District (Usd 259)
CHRISTA MCAULIFFE ACADEMY K-8
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Split Plan
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Electric Laundry Hookups, First Floor Laundry, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath, Separate Tub & Shower, Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, View Out
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door
- Fireplace, Living Room, Two-Way, Gas Starter.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Vaulted, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Patio, Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Lighting, Playground. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $209,900
Median Sold Price $122,500
Days On Site 61
Sales-List Price 95.7%
SOURCE: South Central Kansas MLS