Single level home in a great neighborhood, quiet, friendly, with a small town feeling. Parks and walking trails nearby. Close to coffee shops, grocery stores and downtown Martinez. Very private and serene backyard with a newly installed Trex Deck, mature trees and many possibilities, perhaps a vineyard. Build a deck at the top of the hill in the backyard and enjoy the views. Lots of natural light. Recent upgrades include expanded kitchen with additional counter space and appliances, updated guest bathroom, exterior painting, added solar panels, updated fireplace, upgraded whole house fan, Smart switches added throughout the house. Dual pane windows. Above ground pool is negotiable. Sellers have extra laminate slats for the fourth bedroom floor which they hadn't redone.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
Contra Costa County
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,681 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Garage
- Breakfast Bar
- Bath Description
- Updated Baths, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Dining Room, Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage, 2 Space/Unit.
- Sprinklers Back, Sprinklers Front
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Up Sloped, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Level, Up Slope.
Source: Sperling's Best Places