Charming setting with this 4 bedroom cape on 1 quiet acre. Attached 2 car garage offers storage above or potential to add finished space. Front to back family room is bright with access to the oversized deck overlooking the backyard and small porch on the front welcoming guests into your new home. 2 first floor bedrooms, 2 second floor bedrooms. Eat-in kitchen updated in recent years. Nice sized dining room off the kitchen with open concept ideal for entertaining. This property offers privacy yet only minutes to Route 117. Come make your dreams a reality with this property having so much potential to be your next home!
Single Family, Multi Level, Cape Cod
Private Water Service
Wood Frame, Shingle, Wood Siding
1,634 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,634 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Oil, Hot Water. Wall Unit, Baseboard.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Street Parking, Garage, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Wood, Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Fields
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Shed. Rural, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $184,700
Median Sold Price $135,000
Days On Site 110
Sales-List Price 98.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System (MREIS)