Last Updated: 9/21/2017 9:17 AM
All the features of a fine Murray Hill home. The quiet Murray Hill neighborhood is tucked in the heart of downtown. Located in walking distance from Annapolis~ downtown shops and restaurants, this corner lot home has plenty of on-street parking and a carport too! Just refreshed and ready to move in. The Den~s wood burning fireplaces has a 19th century hand carved marble surround & more!
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Public Water Service
2,848 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan
- Gas Heat. Radiators, Baseboard, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Insulated Window, Low-Emittance , Screened, Wood Frame
- 3. Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Pull-down, Built-in Shelves, Walk-in Closets, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Tray, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Carport.
- Deck, Front Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Creek Front, Corner, Pond Front, Pond.
Just off of West Street inside Gateway Circle. Make a right at Monticello Ave. Travel three blocks. Home on the corner of Monticello Ave. and Academy St.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $559,999
Median sold price $410,000
Days On Market 105
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: MRIS- Metropolitan Regional MLS