A wonderful opportunity exists to acquire this beautiful 2-story, 5 bedroom and 3 bath home in Northstone. On the main level this home features an elegant kitchen with an expansive island, that's built for function and flexibility, a bright and airy family room with a warm fireplace, a breakfast area, and a formal dining room with decorative wainscoting. Also on the main level you have an additional bedroom with easy access to a full bath. Upstairs you'll find generous bedrooms perfect for sleep and play, and a large master with a luxurious ensuite. Additionally there is a large bonus room with built-ins that is excellent for watching your favorite game. This home features a large screened in porch that leads to a peaceful and private backyard with a deck and extended concrete patio, which is ideal for entertaining and grilling. This home is located in an outstanding golf course community.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Site Built, Vinyl
3,314 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
WILLIAM AMOS HOUGH
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Wall Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door, Insulated Window
- Fireplace, Fire Pit, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Built-Ins, Pantry, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Community Maintenance, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $371,999
Median Sold Price $315,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS