Immaculate condition - A pleasure to show! Hand-rubbed hardwood floors on most of the main level. Pretty kitchen & breakfast area with center island and granite counters. Inviting family room with vaulted ceiling overlooks beautiful wooded & private picket-fenced backyard. Master bath has been updated with frameless shower, new countertops & floor. The oversized loft can be finished as the 5th bedroom with room for a closet. Finished basement has bedroom, full bath, & family room with wet bar area that could be made into a full kitchen. Fridge in basement stays.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,449 sq. ft
JACKSON - GWINNETT
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Upstairs
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Bath/Lav in Basement, Daylight, Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Mother In-Law Quarters
- 1. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage, Kitchen Level.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- .22, Under 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Mother In-Law Quarters, Landscaped Professionally, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted, Walk to Schools. Other, Community Maintenance, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $272,000
Median sold price $207,185
Days On Market 88
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service