Memorial living perfected. This quintessential urban retreat offers the best in living and entertaining, all situated on a village acre within walking distance to Memorial High, Spring Branch Middle, and Memorial Dr. Elementary. An intimate library off the formals invites guests into the open-concept family room, casual dining room, and sprawling chefâs kitchen. Master down, guest suite down, with 3 bedrooms and a cozy children's den upstairs make multi-generational living a breeze. The entertainment wing features an indoor/outdoor living space complete with wet bar and pool bath, and the game room upstairs that can double as guest quarters with a full bath and kitchenette. Walls of windows wrap around the centerpiece backyard oasis complete with loggia, outdoor fireplace & kitchen, pool and putting green. Originally built in 1962 and rebuilt to the studs in 2004 a master suite was added and an entertainment wing in 2008. This property offers a truly unique value proposition.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
6 Full/2 Half
Public Water Service
Brick & Wood Siding
6,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
49 - Spring Branch
MEMORIAL DRIVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
SPRING BRANCH MIDDLE SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
MEMORIAL HIGH SCHOOL (SPRING BRANCH)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sun Room, Wine Cellar, Breakfast Room
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dryer Connection, Gas Dryer Hookup, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Grill Built-in
- Marble, Slate, Carpet, Wood, Travertine
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Gas logs.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Drapes-curtains, High Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Covered, Deck/Patio, Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Composition, Aluminum
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Fireplace, Side Yard, Extra Storage. Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Asphalt.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $317,000
Median Sold Price $163,500
Days On Site 54
Sales-List Price 92.2%
SOURCE: Houston AOR