**Incredible home in the desirable Ancient Oak community of Darnestown** This home boasts an incredible in-law/aupaire suite on the main level with its' own kitchen, full bath, enormous living area, entrance from the front and back. Additionally, this home has a formal living and dining room, great room with built-in's and cozy fireplace. There's an amazing screened porch and deck that overlook the gorgeous .89 acre landscaped lot. This is one of the best lots you will find. It's completely fenced and level. There's possibilities for a pool or sports court. Truly awesome home on a quiet tree-lined street. Must have strong Pre-Approval Letter and GCAAR Financial Information Sheet with all contracts. Contact agent with questions.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,200 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Wall Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Front Entrance, Gravel, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Screened-in, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $909,500
Median Sold Price $705,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS