Priced below average market value, this home offers an opportunity for immediate equity! With grand proportions and serene views on a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful North Tustin home is certain to enhance your lifestyle. Custom mahogany doors with leaded and beveled glass set the scene for elegant living. Complemented by a graceful staircase with ornate wrought-iron railing, the double-height foyer leads to formal living and dining rooms with 18' vaulted and beamed ceilings. An abundance of natural light brightens the open and airy design, which presents 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half baths, a great room with travertine fireplace, and an intimate den with built-in bookcases. White cabinetry catches the eye in a remodeled kitchen with granite countertops, island with butcher-block top, nook, coffee bar with sink, and stainless steel appliances including a built-in refrigerator and warming drawer. Start and end the day stylishly in a master suite with fireplace, soaring beamed ceiling, mountain views, a walk-in closet with furniture-caliber built-ins, and a remodeled bath with custom cabinetry, spacious steam shower, jetted tub and dual vanities. Handsome Spanish tile, extensive built-ins, wainscoting, a tankless water heater and oversized 3-car garage are also showcased. Nearly 18,500 sq ft, the property offers large stone patios, a putting green and 2 chipping areas, saltwater pool, stone fireplace, and a built-in BBQ with rotisserie and bar seating.
Single Family, Multi Level, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Tankless Water Heater
3,988 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Laundry Area, Hookups in Garage
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Pool Description
- Private, In-ground, Saltwater
- Private Spa, In Ground
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ. Suburban.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,299,000
Median Sold Price $1,124,500
Days On Market 66
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS