Last Updated: 9/20/2017 3:21 PM
New North Tustin listing! Quality built home in desirable St. Hubert Woods neighborhood. Unique newer construction, built in 2006. Secluded cul-de-sac location. Tons of natural light from abundance of windows. Gourmet kitchen featuring granite counters, gas cooktop, Kitchen Aid appliances, walk-in pantry and huge island opens to family room creating great room with cozy fireplace. Downstairs bedroom and full bathroom add to floorplan versatility. Private master retreat complete with high ceilings, balcony and dream walk-in closet. Luxurious master bathroom with dual sinks, make-up vanity, soaking tub and separate shower. Currently a 4 bedroom, original floorplan was 5 bedrooms, can be easily modified. Inside laundry room. 3 car garage. Incredibly spacious backyard with this amazing 10,091 square foot lot. Patio perfect for dining al fresco. Room for pool or your custom created paradise. Gardener's delight! Desirable North Tustin schools. No HOA or Mello Roos!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,743 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Granite Counter Top, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Direct Garage Access.
- Balcony, Patio, Front Porch
- Block, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
North of Santa Clara, west of Esplanade
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $1,299,000
Median sold price $1,113,500
Days On Market 92
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS