Here it is!! Don't miss this beautiful southeast Visalia home. Relax in your shaded courtyard while the world goes by. Pride of ownership shows throughout this home. All 4 bedrooms have new flooring. The kitchen was upgraded with a new gas stove top, range hood and LED lighting. The eating bar is just off of the kitchen nook. The generous living room features a corner fireplace and has great views of the sparkling pool. Both pool pumps were upgraded for energy efficiency along with a color changing LED light. Relax under your pergola or covered patio. Motion sensing LED lights all around the home to light your way. Other modern conveniences include LED lighting throughout the house along with a wifi thermostat and garage door opener. Call an agent to see this home today!
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
1,840 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
100 Amps, Electric, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer
- Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Gas Heat.
- Guest Facilities
- Wood Stove.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Tile Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Covered, Patio
- Sprinklers Front, Sprinkler Timer
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden, Landscaped, Security Lighting. City Road, Lot 6.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $298,092
Median Sold Price $260,000
Days On Site 83
Sales-List Price 98.7%
SOURCE: catcmls-v - Tulare County Assoc of Realtors