RESORT LIVING: This beautiful Nayatt Point home sits on 1.6 acres overlooking the green fairways of the Rhode Island Country Club course, tennis courts and just steps from the beach! The entry into this majestic home is break taking A winding staircase cascades into a roomy foyer flooded with natural light. A luxurious living room, boasting a central fireplace, detailed wood moldings and original built in cabinets w/unique glass doors, flows easily into a large sun room. Carved pillars and rounded archways lead into a spacious dining room w/a fireplace and built in cabinets. Steps away, a spacious kitchen w/a large island and plenty of room for entertaining. Ascending the winding staircase with hand carved spindles, youâre welcomed by gleaming, hardwood floors and an abundance of space in the upstairs hallway. The master suite has an adjoining sitting area ideal for a home office. A large bathroom w/a Jacuzzi tub offers a spa like luxury. 2 other spacious bedrooms, with an adjoining bath, and outdoor terrace complete the second level. The 3rd floor offers 3 bedrooms and a full bath. A finished basement offers a fireplace and hardwood floors. The exterior includes a 3+ car garage and a beautifully designed courtyard. This stunning property will have golfers rejoicing as the Rhode Island Country Club, with an 18 hole Donald Ross designed course, is in your backyard. This gorgeous home is a short distance to the Barrington village shops, restaurants & Blue Ribbon schools.
Single Family, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Municipality
Sewer Connected, Municipality
6,800 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Door, Storm Window
- 4. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage.
- Breezeway, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $635,000
Median Sold Price $475,000
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 95.8%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island