A true embodiment of the country club lifestyle, this premiere three-bedroom estate rests majestically on over half an acre on a cul-de-sac lot within Lakewood Ranch Country Club, a prestigious golfing community that offers a life defined by timeless elegance and Florida splendor. An extraordinary home of exquisite architectural detailing, classical Mediterranean elevations set the tone in this one-story Peregrine home where a host of opulent living spaces envelop you in luxury from the moment you step in. Prepare for an evening of refined entertaining from the deluxe custom kitchen, before raising a toast with friends in the stately dining room â“ perhaps with cocktails prepared in the wet butlerâs bar. The formal living room includes a gas fireplace for an elemental ambiance. A comfortable den and oversized bonus room provide additional spaces for work or play. Retire for the night in the regal master suite, with tray ceilings, a wealth of windows, and spacious master bath. Step out though disappearing sliders from the family room to the beautiful outdoor area, where you will refresh in the heated pool with spa and entertain al-fresco in the summer kitchen, before capping the night by the glow of the outdoor fireplace. The preserve lot offers gorgeous nature views from every angle. The homeâs entry experience is equally spectacular with a grand circular driveway that leads to the oversized three-car plus golf-cart garage. Set in lovely Keswick, this spectacular home is the essence of elegance.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Reclaimed Irrigation Water
3,719 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp U/ X
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
ROBERT E WILLIS ELEMENTARY
LAKEWOOD RANCH HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bar Refrigerator, Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Ventilator
- Zone, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wood Cabinets, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Attached Garage, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Oversized Parking, Garage.
- Covered, Screened-in
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Heated, In-ground, Private
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pool View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Oversize.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Tennis, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $482,000
Median Sold Price $383,500
Days On Site 143
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS