From the moment you enter this Centex built home, the high ceilings and 4 bedrooms make this house feel much larger than the 2,220 sqft. Fresh paint, beautiful built-in closets in the Master, wood laminate flooring in the bedrooms, high-top bar around the kitchen and many more things to see. Entertain guests with a formal dinning room and huge family room for those special occasions. Fenced in yard and 1.15 acre lot have plenty of space to store your toys and animals to run free! It's in the Northeastern area of the Acreage, allowing easy access in and out. Citrus Grove Park is less than a mile away!!
Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 1 Story
Softener Own, Well Water
2,220 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Laundry Tub
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Burglar Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer, Pantry, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Unpaved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond, Storm Shutter, Room For Pool, Garage.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $239,900
Median Sold Price $211,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Realtors of the Palm Beaches