This classic brick ranch in Applewood is surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds! The main floor features the living room with wood burning fireplace, dining room with built-in china cabinet, the eat-in kitchen with all appliances included, master bedroom with marble tile bathroom, 2 additional bedrooms, and a full bath. The basement has been partially finished to include a family room with wood burning fireplace, an office, and the laundry/utility room with expansive storage space. The fenced back yard with mature trees and lush landscaping also includes a deck and a pond. Hardwood floors. Evaporative cooler. Added blown-in insulation. Newer windows. New roof. 2 car attached garage with a newer insulated garage door. Conveniently located to the highly desired Maple Grove Elementary and Manning Middle schools, shopping, dining, Rolling Hills Country Club, Applewood Golf Course, and many outdoor recreational activities.
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, Traditional
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Water , Public Water Service
2,514 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,012 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jefferson County R-1
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,257 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,257 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laminate Counter, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Master Bath, Walk-in Closets, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces.
- Covered, Deck, Front Porch, Patio
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Paved Road.