Wonderful views from this waterfront property. Home offers two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a bonus studio room, living room with fireplace and views, kitchen and dining room with views. There is a small deck on the water side and a patio area too. Once at the shorefront beach, the fabled caves The Ovens are a short walk away! This property offers many options for you to add your personal touch!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Well, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,616 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Fuse Box, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,616 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Electric Heating, Oil. Radiators, Forced Air.
- Crawl, Partial, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Water, Scenic
- Shoreland Ltd. Res.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Public Roads, Rolling.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $729,000
Median Sold Price $307,500
Days On Site 348
Sales-List Price 94.0%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System