New Construction, A quiet Gated Community located on the Nature Coast, Just minutes to shopping and restaurants. Also very easy access to the Suncoast Parkway for trips to Tampa and the Airport. This 2 Bedroom home features an open floor plan. Granite Counter tops adorn a large Kitchen Island which can serve as a great entertaining spot. High ceilings give the home a feeling of space. A large covered Lanai also makes for great entertaining area or just relaxing on a cool Florida evening.entertaining and relaxing. A large covered Lanai gives you Outdoor relaxing space as well. The Study contains a closet and could be easily converted to a guest room. A large community pool and fitness room are available for your use.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Concrete Block, Stucco
Villages Of Avalon
Radiant Barrier, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Den/Office
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door, Landscaped. Paved Road, Private Roads.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $174,900
Median sold price $155,000
Days On Market 83
Sales-List Price 97.1%
SOURCE: Xome-Hernando County AOR