Last Updated: 11/19/2017 3:13 AM
OPEN HOUSE Sunday 9/17 CANCELLED. Welcome Home! This quaint and charming house is move in ready and awaiting your finishing touches! Conveniently located, this 3 bedroom 1.5 bath is perfectly tucked in a desirable Danvers neighborhood and walking distance to Lawrence Street park, the rail trail and downtown. Features include first floor laundry, second floor hardwoods, and a spacious living area. Don't forget the front sun porch where opportunity awaits...perfect for sipping your morning coffee or relaxing with a good book! Close to rt 128 and all area amenities. Brand new hot water heater. Intex pool and play set are negotiable.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
1,206 sq. ft
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Window Air Conditioning
- Gas Heat, Hot Water.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Enclosed Porch
- Fiber shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Biking/Fitness Trail, Extra Storage. Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Easements, Level.
M:051 L:201 P: