Spacious and bright one level home with flexible open floor plan perfect for entertaining family and friends located in desirable and convenient Dean Estates. Beautifully updated kitchen with cherry cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances. Large master bedroom with wall of closets. Other features include hardwood floors, central air, updated baths, replacement windows, maintenance free siding and attached garage. Recently finished basement includes large open family room, office/bedroom area and full bath with walk in steam shower. Large lovely landscaped yard with backyard oasis with beautiful covered patio, spectacular plantings, red cedar fencing, and in-ground sprinklers. Say hello to your new home!
Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,483 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
100 Amps, Insulation-Ceiling
Detailed Room Information
- Common, Hookups in Basement
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 800 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Laminate, Ceramic
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Partially Finished, Bath Finished, Bedroom(s), Common Basement, Storage, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Marble.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Commuter Bus, Highway Access, Close To School, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $279,900
Median Sold Price $239,950
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island