NEW PRICE!Located in the very desirable South side of Hollis NH this picture perfect Stately Colonial offers an amazing opportunity to own in Hollis.The best of all worlds!Neighborhood setting, privacy,natural woodlands and a pastoral meadow in the back yard!The property has been meticulously maintained inside and out.The first level of the home offers a inviting mudroom with custom tile and built ins leading to a spacious open bright kitchen area leading to a spacious sun drenched deck.A fire placed family room is directly off of the kitchen expansive area replete with yards of granite and custom millwork all serviced by a oversized dining area.A formal dining room and formal living room all have views of the expansive back yard meadow.The Second level is serviced by four spacious bedrooms, the master suite offers a walk in closet and private bath.The basement offers a finished play area, a unfinished utility area offers plenty of storage.Impeccably maintained and upgraded throughout the years this home is the epitome of pride of ownership.Very nice indeed.Newer System 2000 High Efficiency Heating system, Newer Hot water Heater,Newer roof, fresh exterior paint!Home is ready to go!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Three-Qtr/1 Half
Private Water Service, Oil Hot Water Heater
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior, Clapboard
Public Sewer, Private Sewer System, Septic
3,389 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Underground
HOLLIS PRIMARY SCHOOL
HOLLIS BROOKLINE MIDDLE SCH
HOLLIS-BROOKLINE HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Playroom
- Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area
- Inside, First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,829 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil, Hot Water.
- Entrance Inside, Concrete, Full, Partially Finished, Entrance Outside, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Woodburning Fireplace, Kitchen Island, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Cedar, Clapboard
- Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Rural, Subdivision, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road, Public Roads, Pasture, Level, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $597,450
Median Sold Price $599,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network