Tucked into the back woods from Lake Sylvia this charming 1/2 log siding home sits on 4.34 acres of woods and wetlands. Beautiful country setting awaits your arrival with regular visits from the wildlife. The home offers 4 good sized bedrooms with a huge 16 X 24 master suite. The cozy 3 season porch is a great spot to enjoy the changing seasons while engulfed with your favorite book and glass of wine. Lower level offers a large L shaped family room to accommodate TV viewing, future bar area and gaming area. Beautiful finished lower bath that also has a sauna in it. Warm up on those chilly winter nights with pit stop in the sauna. If your tired of city life and want to treat yourself a quiet peaceful setting in the country then recommend coming out to see this home.
Single Family, Other
Private Sewer System
2,724 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
876 - Annandale
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,632 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,092 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Bath/Lav in Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Porch, 3 Season Porch
- Metal, Pitched
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Unpaved Road, Private Roads, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $272,900
Median Sold Price $254,000
Days On Site 109
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: Regional MLS of Minnesota, Inc. (RMLS/Northstar)