Welcome home to this popular Move-in ready, IVY, open floorplan on level, wooded, PREMIUM lot. Rock-away on front porch or sit out back in screened-in porch enjoying the privacy of the woods. Plenty of backyard for entertaining. Located in the back of the neighborhood on cul-de-sac road! No thru traffic! Walk into spacious home w/formal dining & living room or office. Extra-large kitchen w/ granite & stainless steel appliances/ double wall oven. EXTRA: bonus room on main where you can set up a playroom or a fitness or media room! Upstairs has another extra big bonus for entertaining. Jack-n-Jill bed/bath. Private 3rd bed. All 3 baths have granite. Master bedroom is magnificent and BIG with a special sitting area w/ FIREPLACE to get away & relax! Drop zone off garage and Tall crawl! CLOSE TO AWARD WINNING SCHOOLS! Amenities includes 3 pools, 2 fitness centers, clubhouses, tennis & walking trails! Close to shops and restaurants.
Single Family, 2 Story, Transitional
3 Full/1 Half
Site Built, Fiber Cement Siding, Stone Veneer
3,617 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Library
- pantry walk-in
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Fireplace, Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Open Floor Plan, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Concrete Driveway, Garage.
- Fiber Cement, Stone Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Exercise Area(s), Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court. Secluded, Community Maintenance, Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $450,000
Median Sold Price $381,500
Days On Site 56
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: Carolina MLS