Last Updated: 11/18/2017 10:19 AM
One of West Covina’s most well-preserved bungalows is new to the market and will not last long. This cute-as-a-button charmer has been so meticulously cared for by its original owner, that it’s hard to believe it’s over a half-century old. Just minutes away from the 10 freeway, the Metro station, and blocks from one of SoCal’s shopping epicenters, this is an ideal location for a commuting professional who prefers the suburban lifestyle. Children will have an award winning education in a robust community at the nearby West Covina schools. Inside, you’ll find three spacious bedrooms, including a master with doors leading outside, as well as two bathrooms, a galley kitchen w/ eat-in nook, indoor laundry, living room and open den. Enjoy family gatherings in the oversized family room with stone fireplace and open-beam ceilings that opens to a covered patio, fruit trees, detached garage, and a manicured lawn - every green thumb’s envy! Homes in pristine condition such as this do not come available often, so grab it while you can! You’ll love it….
Single Family, Bungalow
1,948 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened
- Family Room, Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Window Blinds, Window Drapes-curtains
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Covered, Slab, Wood Decking
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Rain Gutters. Curbs Walk.