Last Updated: 1/18/2018 9:33 PM
Located on over five acres with amazing canyon and bay views, this sophisticated home balances traditional elegance with modern conveniences. Relax with family and friends in the chef's kitchen which opens to a bright, breakfast room and cozy family room. While everyday living revolves around this great room, the house is anchored by a grand, two story entrance, a large formal dining room and a spacious living room, all with nearly 180 degree views. Enjoy indoor/outdoor living at its best. Every living area in the house flows through glass doors to the expansive back deck. Four bedroom suites and an office provides flexibility and comfort. Get away from it all in the romantic master bedroom suite which features a fireplace, high ceilings, sitting area, large walk-in closet, private balcony with views and luxurious attached bathroom. With top rated Woodside schools, wonderful sense of community, quality construction, bright open interiors, high ceilings, and sophisticated finishes.
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Workshop, Sun Room, Library, Sound/Recording Studio
- Walk-In Closet
- Galley Kitchen
- Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
- None, Attic Fan
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Starter, Wood-burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Balcony, Stone/Tile, Slab
- Lot View
- Bay, Mountain, Back Bay View, Trees/Woods, Canyon
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors.