Beautiful LAKE 4-season Cottage, 160' Sandy Lake Frontage, flat access to the water & yard. Very safe for children and pets. Private location offers fantastic mountain and lake views. Delightful yard offering landscaped gardens, pavers with the large patio, big decks, Hot Tub on the Deck, fire pit, stonewalls and level lawn perfect for game playing. Aluminum Dock included. 3 bedroom single level offers cozy lake living with big views from the many windows overlooking the lake, open living area with all wood interior, wood stove & hearth in Living Room, updated country kitchen with newer appliances, laundry and a four season porch for additional living area. The 28x40 3.5 bay garage is insulated, has radiant heat and finished with pine boards. Upstairs is a large 16x40 heated area ready to finish as buyer wishes. Excellent location for Four Season living or vacation home. VAST snowmobile trails accessible from property.
Single Family, Ranch, Cottage, 1 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Wood
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Electric, Cable TV
BRIGHTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
NORTH COUNTRY UNION HIGH SCH
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,152 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Electric Heating, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Detached Garage, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed Porch
- Metal, Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Lake, Mountain, Water, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Access, Water Front, Boat Slip, Private Dock, Out Building. Lake Front, Gravel Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $125,000
Median sold price $190,000
Days On Market 584
Sales-List Price 92.7%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network