This stunning Pebble Beach home has been completely remodeled to exacting standards, with meticulous attention to quality and detail throughout. The floor plan is ideal for both family living and large-scale entertaining. The main level is an entertainers dream with an elegant open kitchen/dining/great room that expands via a wall of glass doors to the generous limestone patio, swimming pool, hot tub, and bocce ball court, creating a wonderful space for indoor-outdoor living. The main level also boasts a formal living room, wood-paneled office, and a gracious master suite with two substantial walk-in closets. Additionally there are two en-suite bedrooms, a large, light-filled family/game room and a guest suite. A four-car garage with its own bathroom completes this fabulous home!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater
5,696 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
- Stove, Six Burner Range, Gas Range/Cooktop, Electric Range/Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Range/Oven Built-in, Washer, Dryer
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Starter, Gas Burning, Family Room, Master Bedroom, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces.
- Stone/Tile, Slab
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Pool Cover
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Lift, Boat Slip, Freestanding, Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $2,995,000
Median Sold Price $1,650,000
Days On Site 91
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS