This beautifully designed contemporary year around home in a wooded and nicely landscaped setting is close to the Lake Michigan beach. A free standing field stone fireplace is the centerpiece of the living room, separating the entrance to the dining area and chef's delight island kitchen. A nice view through the trees of Lake Michigan from the living room and kitchen.The living room has a wet bar. Glass doors to the patio on the north. The master suite and guest bedroom/den have window views of the woods and grounds. A sun room next to the stairway offers a delightful view of the patio and woods. There are two bedroom, two full baths, and bunk room on the lower floor. The main hallway storage closets, an ample workshop and entry to the garage. Membership in Crystal Downs Country Club is not guaranteed with purchase of property. Amenities with membership include the classic MacKenzie golf course, the tennis courts, beaches at Lake Michigan and Crystal Lake and the club house.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well Private
Block, Frame, Wood
4,014 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Crystal Downs Country Club
Cable TV, DSL Available
Frankfort-Elberta Area Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Foyer
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,523 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,491 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Wall Oven, Cook Top Range
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Finished, Entrance Inside
- Guest Facilities
- Egress Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Skylight, Pantry, Solid Surface Counter, Den/study, Vaulted, Drywall
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking.
- Wood, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Residential,Building-Use Restrictions
- Sloped, Rolling
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Landscaped. Subdivision, Private Roads, Asphalt, Private Road Maintenance, Hard Wood, Clear lot, Wooded, Rolling, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $411,975
Median Sold Price $397,500
Days On Site 143
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Northern Great Lakes REALTORS MLS (NGLRMLS)