Stunning brick 3BD/2BA sitting in the desired Eagle's Nest subdivision. This well maintained home welcomes you with hardwood floors in each room, with the exception of ceramic tile in the bathrooms. As you enter, vaulted ceilings, a large mantle, and custom built-in cabinets catch your eye. The living and dining rooms are separated by a large column, providing a great space for entertainment. The kitchen has gorgeous granite counter tops, a breakfast bar, a pantry, and plenty of cabinet space. The master bedroom is located on the main floor, complimented with tray ceilings. Step into the master bath where you will find double sinks, a large Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower, a large closet for him, and a walk-in closet for her. On the opposite side of the home, two nice size bedrooms with spacious closets. The laundry room is equipped with a sink and cabinets. Walk upstairs where you will find a bonus room above the garage. Out back, the deck is a great place to grill, using your gas grill hook-up. This is a great home is a very quiet neighborhood. Welcome HOME!!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Detailed Room Information
- Sink, First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Walk-In Closet
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Storm Window, Tilt Out Windows
- 1. Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Ceilings Trey, Granite Counter Top, Smoke Alarm
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage.
- Brick Trim/Veneer
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $175,000
Median Sold Price $178,000
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: Greenville MLS - SC