Rebuilt in 2011 by keeping partial foundation and framing of existing. 4 bedrooms,3 bathrooms and great room. One master bedroom has baby bed area. Inviting Open floor plan opens to office area, great room. Large basement for play area. Kitchen and bar counter with luxury granite counter tops, refrigerator,range,overhead vent hood w/full backslash, pantry.Professional and tasteful interior design.Surround sound speakers,security cameras. Oversize 2-car garage w/ laundry. Over 9' ceiling high.Large size driveway RV & Boat parking and much more. Multi-Cars parking on the side yard. Palm trees, pomegranate, lemon trees and waterlfountain. Rear yard two storages for tools or workshop. Block wall with iron railing, 20' large automatic remotes control gate. Remodeled and upgraded,excellent conditions and ready to Move in.
Single Family, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater
1,836 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baldwin Park Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Walk-In Pantry
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Electric, Window/Wall Unit, Whole House Fan, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- No Fireplace.
- Closed Circuit TV, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Storage Room, Boat Parking, Driveway, Garage, RV Parking.
- Chain Link, Security Fenced Yard, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Security Lighting.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $460,000
Median Sold Price $465,000
Days On Site 81
Sales-List Price 100.1%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS