This is the home you've been waiting for. Gorgeous Charleston built home on a premium 2 acre cul-de-sac lot in the highly sought after community of Spring Meadows. Too many upgrades and updates to list them all, but here's just a few. Completely renovated Jack Rosen designed chef's kitchen, to include top of the line appliances 60 inch Wolf gas range with 6 burners, grill and griddle, sub-zero refrigerator, new cabinetry and awesome leathered granite counter-tops. Gleaming wood floors throughout most of the main level. Sunken "Great Room" with cozy gas fireplace with stone overlay and granite hearth. Two sets of washers and dryers. One set in the lower level, and one conveniently located off of the Owners bath. Expansive Owners' suite leads to a private Owners bath with new frame-less shower enclosure, sunken tub and double vanities with granite top. The finished walk-out basement has a large recreation room with wet bar, 5th bedroom and 4th full bath. Additionally, there is a relaxing Trex deck and flag stone patio overlooking one of the best lots in all of Montgomery County. This home truly is special! **Buyer to provide a completed GCAAR Financial Information Sheet and strong Pre-Approval Letter with contracts.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
5,764 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,203 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,561 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Indoor Grill, Appliance Center, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Stone, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Built-In, Gravel.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Partial, Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Cul-De-Sac.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $909,500
Median Sold Price $705,000
Days On Site 113
Sales-List Price 95.6%
SOURCE: Bright MLS