Charmingly renovated/ rebuilt home brings a warm and open floor plan, a delight to see with special custom finishes throughout. The Brazilian mahogany kitchen with stunning granite and stainless appliances is a fine example of the care that has been taken to make this unique home stand out. Off the kitchen is a walk-in pantry and large full bath with laundry, for welcome convenience. The spacious dining room and living room are wonderful gathering areas for friends and family. The cozy den has a gas stove and leads to a private office. Beautiful hemlock floors and radiant heat throughout the first level offer comfortable spots to enjoy from end to end. The second level includes three bedrooms and a spacious 3/4 bath with walk-in shower. Don't miss the built-in bookshelves and under eave storage. Take your morning coffee and walk out to the balcony off of the master to overlook the nice yard with new deck and stately 100+ year old black locust trees. The sweet covered porch on the front of the home leads to the garage with brand new doors, and stairs from here lead to the unfinished attic space. Not to be missed - included with this property, across the road is a 59' x 94' lot with power and permit in place for adding a 24 x 40 garage if you choose. The 6 acre Monkton recreation field is just around the corner for more room to play. Lovingly restored, and just minutes to Rt. 7, here is a home to enjoy for years to come!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
Wood Frame, Cedar Exterior
1,804 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
200 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Propane, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Kitchen Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- pantry walk-in
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,804 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Oil. Radiant In-Floor.
- Walkup, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Blinds, Cedar Closet, Kitchen Island, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Gravel, Off Street.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- In City, Public Roads, Open.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $346,450
Median Sold Price $318,000
Days On Site 133
Sales-List Price 105.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network