Last Updated: 11/17/2017 7:49 PM
Peaceful Colonial with breath taking views on a private cul-de-sac street in the Rockland Estates community of Carroll county. Master suite w/walk-in closet, and dual vanities. KIT island, brkfst area, double ovens, granite counters, and hardwood throughout. Formal dining and living rooms, pwdr rm, and family rm. Wraparound porch, landscaped yard and two car garage w/ workspace.
Single Family, Colonial, 3 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Well
2,570 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
F SCOTT KEY
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Kitchen/Family Combo
- Bar, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Tub-2+ Person, Dual Sinks, Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Zone.
- Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Partial, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Granite Counter Top, Crown Molding, Window Drapes-curtains, Window Blinds, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features