Last Updated: 11/24/2017 12:59 AM
Lovely home w/great curb appeal sits in quiet cul-de-sac! Well maintained w/ bright open floor plan. Spacious great room w/floor to ceiling gas FP & vaulted ceiling adjoins to kitchen & separate DR. Newly refaced cabinets. All appliances stay including new fridge. Huge main bath. Large mstr w/vaulted ceiling. New carpet in LL FR & 4th non-conforming bed & bath. Newer roof, siding, gutters, windows & blinds. Large deck. Fenced yard. Walk to park, schools, & restaurants. Great home and location!
Single Family-Detached, Split Entry
|Mike & Jody Briley, Sq. Ft.
Public Water Service
1,919 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Cathedral Ceiling
- Bath Description
- Master Bedroom Bath
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,544 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave
- Carpet Wall to Wall
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 110x75, Up to 1/4 Acre
- Wood, Fenced (any type), Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter. In City, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Paved Road, Curbs & gutters.