Charming cottage on one of the most popular streets in East Atlanta, just a short stroll to the East Atlanta Village! This adorable 1950's home has gorgeous original hardwoods throughout, an open living/dining area, stainless steel appliances, true master suite with newly renovated master bath, spacious second bedroom and bath, AND a newly renovated laundry room. The newer roof, newer HVAC, new hot water heater, brand new windows, and extra insulation are just the icing on the cake! Perfect Intown location is close to the Beltline, restaurants & shops, and highways.
Single Family, Other
Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,250 sq. ft
MAYNARD H. JACKSON, JR.
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bedroom on Main
- Living/Dining Combo, Breakfast Area
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Laminated, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- No Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot Dimensions
- 58x148, Under 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Street Lights, Walk to Shopping. Public Transport, Paved Road.