Welcome to this stunning and well-maintained 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in desirable Long Lake Ranch. When you first step through the front door of this 2014 built home, youâll find a grand foyer, along with 2 bedrooms conveniently connected by a full bathroom and a 3rd bedroom with a full bathroom next door. As you follow the grand hallway, youâll find the large, open concept kitchen, dining room, family room and master bedroom and bath. The master bedroom has a brick feature wall and tray ceiling. The master bathroom features a large garden tub, walk in shower and a generous walk-in closet. The kitchen features a large island, upgraded cabinets, granite counters, glass backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry. The spacious dining room has large windows that let in an abundance of natural light. The large family room has sliding glass doors that open up to the spacious pavered patio, ideal for entertaining. There is plenty of room for the relaxing hot tub, outdoor dining area and lounge chairs for soaking up the Florida sun. This energy star certified smart home boasts a wifi enabled security system, doorbell camera and thermostat all controlled from your smart phone. Long Lake Ranch is full of amenities including a 40-acre lake, resort-style pool, playground, dog park and sports courts. The community is centrally located near award winning schools, restaurants and shopping, and is convenient to both the Suncoast Parkway, Dale Mabry Hwy, US 41 and I-75.
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater
1,965 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Long Lake Ranch Village 2 Pcls C-1
Cable TV, Electric, Fiber Optics
CHARLES S. RUSHE MIDDLE-PO
SUNLAKE HIGH SCHOOL-PO
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Pest Guard System, Open Floor Plan, Stone Counter Top, Tray, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Sprinkler Meter
- Above Ground, Heated Spa, Spa/Hot Tub
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sliding Glass Door, Street Lights. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $389,900
Median sold price $292,873
Days On Market 117
Sales-List Price 98.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS