SELLERS OFFERING $5,000 towards Purchaser's closing costs for full price offer by Sunday, October 27, 2019!!! JOB RELOCATION = MOTIVATED SELLERS! We're not kidding - check the comps! A little slice of Heaven! There aren't many places in Northern Virginia where you can sit on your front porch and watch the sun come up over the horizon - this happens to be one of them. Situated on a corner lot with tons of space on all sides - like your own grassy island. Perched on the side of the hill, you'll feel like you're away from it all - leaving the hubbub and fast paced world behind. And the house has an inside, too. Over 5,000 square feet of sophisticated living space, in fact. This home has something for everyone! A chef's kitchen with huge pantry. A sunny reading room. A professional office. A welcoming family room featuring a gas fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround. Plus tons of room to play in the basement. Four bedrooms and three full baths upstairs - no queuing up here! Master bedroom with separate closets and spacious en suite bathroom with soaking tub, separate sinks and shower. Abundance of windows bathe the home in natural light. Pristine hardwood floors throughout the main level. Basement includes large, legal fifth bedroom, full bath and tons of storage space. Away from it all, yet just five miles from downtown Leesburg. The perfect balance. *****Disclaimer: visiting this home carries the substantial risk that you will fall immediately in love with it and may develop feelings of resentment towards your current residence.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Comm
5,110 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Historic Selma Estates
Loudoun County Public Schools
FRANCIS HAZEL REID
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,330 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,780 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $658,945
Median Sold Price $492,500
Days On Site 68
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS