Last Updated: 11/19/2017 12:29 AM
TO BE BUILT. amenities, and access to the reservoir! This thoughtfully designed Appomattox home with Craftsman exterior features an open floor plan with family room with fireplace, cafe, designer kitchen with oversized island and butlers pantry, a formal dining room, a study with a closet, an owner's suite with an oasis bath and walk-in closet, powder room and laundry room. Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms that share a full bath â” each with their own walk-in closet, as well as a inviting loft perfect for entertaining guests, and a spacious, walk-in unfinished storage area. This Appomattox home at the Landing at Swift Creek is complete with an oversized 2-car garage, outdoor living area with wood-burning fireplace, and a front porch. Community amenities include a private dock, community pavilion, fire pit, and even kayak storage area! The spacious homesites and privacy of this estate community in the Midlothian area embody luxury and comfort in the Chesterfield County's Cosby school district. Contact us to see how you can Live UP at the Landing at Swift Creek! *Photos are of an existing model, not the actual home for sale
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Tankless W
2,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Convection Oven
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Stone Counter Top, Pantry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Off Street, On Street, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights.
to be determined