Bond Paid!!! PRICE REDUCED!! This stunning Juniper in the very popular Village of Mallory!!! Open floor plan with volume ceilings, and gorgeous ceramic tile on the diagonal. Corian countertops in the kitchen, pull outs in the cabinets, gas stove, and extra storage cabinets in the laundry room. Laundry Sink. Large master bedroom with beautiful wood laminate. Master bath has a walk in shower and double bowl vanities. Enclosed lanai with tile and birdcage overlooking a beautiful and private backyard that may be large enough for a pool. Home is complete with rain gutters, flowing palm trees, professionally landscaped and well cared for yard. Inside has lighted ceiling fans, neutral colors carpet only in the two guest bedrooms. Home has 2 solar tubs, gas hot water heater, and gas heat. Pull down steps in the garage with attic storage. Quiet cul-de-sac!! Oh, did I mention you will LOVE the backyard and the birdcage???
Single Family, Traditional
Gas Water Heater, Reclaimed Irrigation Water
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Living/Dining Combo
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalks, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $269,900
Median Sold Price $241,000
Days On Site 80
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS