A touch of TLC and this could be the perfect home in the heart of Apponaug. This ideally located home is just steps from restaurants, city hall, banks, pharmacies etc and close to the bus lines, airport, commuter rail and Rte 95. It's also located just minutes to downtown East Greenwhich for shopping and dining. A short drive to Providence round this out as the ideal, convenient, central location in Rhode Island. This home with tons of potential features 2 levels plus a separate finished basement area that could accommodate a nice in-law apartment or provide some rental income. Two generously sized bedrooms on the 2nd floor are complemented by a full bathroom. The main level features an additional bedroom, large living room, half bath, full kitchen with washer and dryer and a nice covered porch located on the side of the home. The separate finished basement space boasts a large combined living area/bedroom, kitchen and full bath. Off-street parking may be available in backyard area and current tenants have a verbal agreement with adjacent church for parking in that lot directly across the street from the house. Washer and Dryer along with 2 stoves and 2 refrigerators included in sale.
Single Family, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
1,690 sq. ft
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dryer, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Finished, Bath Finished, Bedroom(s), Kitchen, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $264,500
Median Sold Price $230,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.8%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island