You will feel the warmth & the love this home has received as soon as you step in the door! The kitchen with granite counters a large island and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Upgraded ceramic tile in living and dining areas, builder upgrade front porch and extended patio. The master suite provides a separate shower and upgraded bathtub along with separate counters for your morning routine. No detail was too small from the soft close kitchen drawers, ceiling fans throughout, floored storage in the attic or the added workshop in the 3-car garage. See media for Improvements and features list. Buyer or buyerâs agent to verify sq ft, msrmts & schools.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, City
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding, Rock
2,386 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Oak Creek Trails Pha
Radiant Barrier, Cable TV, Underground
- Central Heat, Dishwasher, Disposal, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Blower, Decorative, Gas logs, Gas Starter, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Pre-Wired Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Brick, Stone, Fiber Cement
- Porch Covered
- Lot Dimensions
- 64 x 120, Less Than .5 Acre (not Zero)
- Partial, Rock, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Landscaped, Security Lighting, Sidewalks. Interior lot.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $275,000
Median Sold Price
Sorry, no content was found for this location
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 92.0%
SOURCE: Dallas MLS - N.T.R.E.I.S.